Hipster?(!)

Q: Is it true that since you've started a blog you'll become a Hipster like Aaron Newton?

A: No.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thing I Regret.

This blog Is about things I wish I regret (Obvi..) Because come on, who DOESN'T regret things. So I'm just gonna start this right up.

1. Dance. I miss dance. More then almost anything. When I was in dance class I loved it. It was one of the best things ever. BUT at the same time, I hated it. And that was one of the reasons I quit. But I wasn't a ballet girl (even though I was good), I wasn't jazz, I wasn't jazz or pom. I was tap. I was the tap QUEEN. I could do it all. I just wish I could have kept up with it.
      I still find myself dancing, everywhere. The people in Fall Play also know that I love to dance! And Spring Musical! I even make up dance numbers at home. But anyway, I just loved dance. And when my sister was a Raiderette, I wanted to be that too. But I just haven't gotten to it. And I most likely never will. But I can dream.
Then the next one... it's a factor to the no dance thing.

2. Weight. Yeah, yeah, yeah. "Liz, shut up, you're fine." "You don't need to lose weight" ect. ect. But I feel like I need too. It's a personal thing. I've never been thin. I've always been a little chunkin. I don't think I'm fat in anyway. I just think I need to lose SOME weight. One time I had a doctor tell me I was fat. And I wanted to be like "Bitch, it's 1, I just fuckin' ate. OF COURSE I'M FAT RIGHT NOW." But all I could say was, "Oh." Then I cried. THEN she yelled at me for not wearing a helmet when I rodemy bike. And I rode it like twice. It was a bad day. Hahaha. Also I'm short, I can't spred my weight like tall girls.. But yup, it's hard being my size and being next to my sister. She's flawless. But whenever I tell my sister that she always comes back with a positive comment for me. And it makes me feel great. But someday, I will be the weight I want to be. I know it.

3. Child Model. So, I'm not gonna toot my own horn, but I was a really cute baby/toddler. If I could have been able to think for myself at that age I'd be begging my mom to put me in the modeling business! I'd be like one of those little cataloge babies that you see! I wish I could have been that because then I could somehow have gotten connections into the fashion world. Which is were I almost see myself in the future. Not modeling. Oh hell no. But like writting about fashion. Like Nylon. I LOVE Nylon. Which reminds me, I need to get that soon. But I see myself there. Like in the Devil Wears Prada. I wanna be Miranda (Meryl Streep). But not mean... even though I know that I may have to be mean sometimes. I understand that. Which this leads back to child model. I should have been a child model. My mom now agrees and my sister totally agrees.

Well those are about the only BIG things taht I would really change. So I guess I will continue my rambling some other time (Monday during my stupid study hall or math.) So with that said. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment