Hipster?(!)

Q: Is it true that since you've started a blog you'll become a Hipster like Aaron Newton?

A: No.

Monday, August 29, 2011

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.


So since New Girl is close to starting (September 20th) I feel like I should do a blog on not only the star, but one of my all time idols. Zooey Deschanel.
     Everyone who knows me knows that I love Zooey. Some say it's an obsession, it may be. But I like her so much becuase I respect her SO MUCH. That's probably the main reason I love her so much. She's not a normal Hollywood star. She's not in it for the money, the fame, or any other reason people get into show biz. She's in it becuase she loves what she does. I know this for sure because I read so many interviews she's done. And everytime they ask her about her carrer she just says she does it for the fun. (She's just like Kevin Bacon. He says that too.) She just seems like a down to Earth, humble, happy person.
    Another reason I really like her is becuase she is so pretty. Sure, he may look like Katy Perry, but I love how Zooey looks better because in most of her pictures you can TELL it wasn't air brushed. She has very, very dark circles under her eyes (like me!) and more then half the time you see her, you see the dark cirlces! Like the picture above. And every picture I see of Katy Perry, she looks perfect, which I don't like. At all. (Sorry Brant)
     I also love how she's an old fashioned gal. She wears clothes just like I would wear if I didn't go to a dumb High School who comments on every little thing you wear. If I could go shopping with her it would be the best day of my life. Can you imagen shopping with someone who had your same taste and being someone who you respect so much? It would be so awesome. No joke it would be the best thing ever.
     I don't want this to be too long because it would get annoying not only for you, but for me. So I guess bottom line: I love/respect Zooey Deschanel. I love how she dresses, how she sings, and how she acts. If I could be her sister or something that would be awesome. Or even her friend. But I'll probably never see her and she's probably never see me. Awh well, so is the course of life. (OR maybe i'll go to a She & Him concert and see her AND M. Ward! Fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment