Hipster?(!)

Q: Is it true that since you've started a blog you'll become a Hipster like Aaron Newton?

A: No.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm just a unique person, I guess.

I love many things. Here's a (very) short list. (no order)
1. Zooey Deschanel
2. Fashion
3. The Doors
4. My car
and 5. Star Wars

 This blog will be all about Star Wars. As I'm typing this I'm actually watching it! It's the second episode So dont get too excited.) but in my opinion the later movies are still as bad ass as the first! I mean come on! It's still got the great story line and great characters!
     I literally grew up on Star Wars. Luke Skywalker was my first movie crush! i remember staying up really late, wayyyyy past my bedtime and my dad would let me watch the movies with him! I can't even tell you how many times I watched the first three movies. And I always remember the thing that was like BWAHHHHHH! the silver sound thing that turned blue and got louder? Yeah, I just to cover my ears when that would come on and I would be like DAAAAAD! MAKE IT STOOOOP! Then it would stop and I would be runnin' around and as soon as the opening credits would come on, I would stop. drop. and intently watch.
    When I got a little older I bought the figures. I had an Anakin, Obi-wan, R2D2, Aayal (the sexy blue Jedi) Darth Vader, and I had a HUGE Obi-wan model thing. It was pretty awesome. Now that I'm older I have more! but the ONE thing I never had. ever. Was a lightsaber. My mom wouldnt let me have one. And I would ALWAYS ask her for one, but she would always be like it's for boys Liz. So I want a lightsaber SO.BAD. but i REALLLLLLY want an FX one! A Luke FX one!! Someday, I'll have one.
    I don't really know where I'm going with this blog other then me talking about how much I love Star Wars. I guess I'm just a geek. Which I find funny how my boyfriend loves me even though I'm obsessed with Star Wars. I mean he liked it too, a lot.So it's all good.
    Also as I type this I'm on Wookieepedia... i honestly read it...
but I'm super distracted because I'm watching where Anankin, Obi-wan, and Count Dooku fight. I'll continue this later... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment